Currently I am still working out how everything will be arranged. Will it be in order of process: deconstructions, cities, revealing ruins, then game... Not sure yet, haven't decided what works. My InDesign document is a mess of images at the moment.
As it stands, there are 68 pages. This number will increase as I know there are images missing I have to find and import, and I haven't yet created the appendix for the game design stage, which I think may add another 4-6 pages.
The dimensions will be 10x8, not sure on paper weight or soft/hardcover. Depends how it will be produced, looking into different options such as blurb and lulu.
It is 4:06am, I am exhausted, sick, and haven't yet been able to sleep. Further progress will be made later today, but now, time for a nap (hopefully) before I have to be awake enough to drive.
due for your Evaluation, Monday 14 December.
ReplyDeleteproduction by lulu etc is not required.