Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Focus & Clarity

http://hillmann.pancakeapps.com/

The idea behind this project was to create a very simple style blog.

A small project where I rehash some old school HTML & CSS to create a simple blog style layout that is mobile friendly. Looking at the small site on different sized screens displays different layouts. At the max with of at least 60 em's a navigation bar is displayed that has links to the all the projects I will complete this semester. This blog has little content right now but by the end of the year will have all my projects described in my three classes.

This was a project to get me warmed up for much bigger web projects to come.

It is at this point in Design Seminar that I realize developing for the web is the path I will most likely continue with. Focus + Clarity

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.