Thursday, September 17, 2015

Herbs + Flowers

Herbs + Flowers


  1. Aster
  2. Zinnia
  3. Sweet Asylum
  4. Calendula
  5. Poppy
  6. Hollyhock
  7. Cleome
  1. Rosemary
  2. Thyme
  3. Borage
  4. Cilantro/Coriander
  5. Sage
  6. Fennel
  7. Lavender

*** I am still trying to figure out which plants will work best together. Or if I should just make some seed balls that only have one type of plant in them. There is plenty of time to experiment with combinations.

1 comment :

  1. how will you figure out which plants work best together? what criteria?

    maybe the packages (these will be distribute in designed packaging, right?) could present them as "experimental," to get users involved in determining what works best in their locales?

    I'm not so sure there's plenty of time to experiment with combinations, with Autumn around the corner.

    Sweet Asylum — there ought to be a flower named that, but I think you mean Sweet Alyssum.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.