UPDATE:

Here's a version of the cover with the updated main title to exclude vowels. I found a link, perhaps not what John was talking about, but definitely related to the vowels being the blood of the words.
Potential book cover design. I struggled with coming up with a concept for it so it's just the aesthetic graph of the word "memory" placed over the book with a very straightforward name and header on it. The red lines aren't part of the design, but show where the spine is as well as the front and back cover boundaries.
I also managed to get the index aligned on the colon and here's what that looks like.


index is better, glad you worked on it.
ReplyDeleteyou might adjust so that
page:line
page:instance at top left, align with the index entries in first column. just a thought.
are the dots and lines on the cover design, derived precisely from interior of book?
if not, why not?
or could the cover design show (as if) an xray image of entire volume, seeing all dots and lines simultaneously, all the layers at once?
so that the "design" of the cover, is functional, somehow.