So John suggested that I do two things with my book design.
1.) be more daring with my design, this is the time to go crazy.
2.) design for tomorrow rather than yesterday or today.
I have been thinking a lot about both of these things and feel I may be OVERthinking it, as I have hit a bit of a design roadblock. I am trying to push through and just make things despite my lack of really concrete ideas.
The only idea I have that I have been branching off of is the idea of clean geometric design. I love how it looks, admiring those who can do it, and do it well, but have never tried it myself. I feel it is both, slightly out of my comfort zone, and a design style that I think will continue to thrive.
Here are the new cover/layout ideas I have been working on.



No comments :
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.