back seat; center
moleskine notebook wrapper
back seat; passenger’s
barne’s and nobel bag
door panel; passenger’s
moleskine pen packaging, torn
After surprising Matt with his new, special, moleskine notebook, I collected the trash from in my car, including the moleskine wrapper, pen packaging, and barne’s and nobel bag, and disposed of them.
coin tray
chapstick, medicated
Long story short, after checking out, I realized the coupon didn’t save me anything at all, and buying Chapstick was completely a waste of money. The stick stayed in my coin tray until I got so tired of using chapstick that made my lips burn, that I brought it inside to use before bed instead, and replaced my necessary coin tray chapstick with Nivea extra moisture, which I am still using now.
console; center
lighter, bic, patriots
One night, when I was hanging out with Olivia and her friends at Tay’s house, smoking cigars, I passed around my Patriot’s lighter, and someone took it I think, because it looked cool and felt like a real pigskin.
console; center
napkins, dunkin’ donuts, 2
For emergencies, everyone should keep a few napkins in your console, just incase. Matt used to love putting my tissue box on the rear dashboard to get it out of the way, so whenever I was driving and desperately needed a tissue, I wasn’t looking for any soft material that could substitute, I always had emergency napkins nearby. That’s where these two tissues went, and that’s also why I have since changed to a Kleenex cylinder tissue box that fits snuggly in my rear cup holder, located just behind my center console.
cup holder; passenger’s
dunkin’ donuts iced coffee, medium, hazelnut, with caramel and skim
Come on… That would be gross if I still had that in my car now. I obviously threw it away at least a few days after buying it– or whenever the next time was that I bought another coffee.
cup holder, driver’s
water bottle, camelbak
Funny story: So one day after seminar, Jimmy asks if we want to hangout, so Angel, Mariah, Jimmy, and myself all go to “Smokey”. When we’re on the beach, Jimmy mentions that he is good at skipping rocks, as he picks up a stone, rubbing the edges, examining wether or not it’s flat enough to skip. He hums it into the water– skip, skip, skip, skip– it keeps going. Nine skips. NINE! He made it look easy, so I set down my Camelbak on the ground so I can join him in skipping rocks, we get sidetracked and forget about my water bottle… Hours later, when I realize where I left it, we return to the beach and unfortunately the tide had already come in and gone back out. Needless to say: I really want my Camel-back.
trunk
monroe strut assembly, 2
When me and Matt were taking inventory of my car– me writing and him digging through my junk– we found the “missing” pair of struts that we had bought months back to fix my car. After putting it up on the lift, we found that it was really just my tires that were awful and we never got around to returning the struts, so in my trunk they stayed. When Matt found them in there, he took them out and put them with his other car parts in the garage so they wouldn’t go “missing” again.
trunk; sutter home, pinot grigio, box
strawberry spread, natural, welch’s
What I didn’t tell you in the inventory list, was that the strawberry spread had been opened– last semester, and then sat in my car all summer, and you just can’t eat that anymore and live to write about it, so we threw that away before the neighbors started complaining about the smell.
if the stories are used (e.g., in book, captions), may need editing, a little bit of "shaping."
ReplyDelete