Monday, November 9, 2015

Furrows

I wanted to try scanning book pages and overlaying them and seeing what I wanted to do from there. That resulted in this. (First arbitrarily placed, then lined up)


I used page 100 of five different books for this. Then I thought about trying something with Google book pages. I searched for books that contained the word "furrow" and overlaid them. (On the left, lined up by edge of the page. On the right, lined up by paragraph)


Just trying things out until I talk to Ethan, but these interest me. I think I'm going to try to do this manually as well, by printing out a page, then printing another page over it, etc.

3 comments :

  1. I'm still interested in what comes of the single line, of .1 pt type.
    an interesting line, under the loupe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are the circles notes written in the book or illustrations? They remind me of cellular structures or as if somebody has dripped ink. Completely different from each other but really nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are illustrations, specifically of irises. That page discusses different characteristics of irises that can point to conditions elsewhere in the body, which was pretty interesting.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.